Data Protection Clause
The Data Controller is ATARSOLAR, S.L., with VAT No. B74272626 and domiciled in C/Sanchidrian, 29, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid.
Purpose of the Treatment
ATARSOLAR, S.L. shall treat your personal data collected through the website with the aim of contacting and informing you of your requests made through the website contact form. We remind you the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time in case it has been granted for a specific purpose, this not infringing lawfulness of the treatment done according to your prior consent.
Authorisation of the Treatment
Data treatment is based on free, unambiguous and informed consent.
Users may address a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a photocopy of an ID document or any other similar document to exercise some of their following rights:
- Rights to Access: right to request the access to personal data, to ultimately check if ATARSOLAR, S.L. treats his/her data or not.
- Right to request a modification (in case they are not correct) or cancellation.
- Right to request a restriction in treatment, in which case they would only be retained for filing of or answering to claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment – the user may request to stop using the data in the form s/he states, except in the case there are reasons lawfully authorising the retention of those.
- Right to data portability – in the case s/he wishes his/her data to be treated by other entity, ATARSOLAR, S.L. will allow data portability to the new controller.
Personal Data End Users
Your personal data shall be transferred to our authorised agents, depending on the geographical area of your interest. This transfer is essential to allow the reply to your query.
- Data from users using some of the contact forms: The time necessary to reply the posed query.
Claims before the Control Authority
If a user might consider there is a conflict or problem when treating his/her data, s/he may address a claim to the relevant Data Protection Authority. To contact and file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency – C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.