ATARSOLAR S.L. (hereinafter, the “Owner”)
C/Sanchidrián nº29, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Registered in Registro Mercantil de Asturias, en el libro 0, sección 8, tomo 3822, folio 162, hoja AS-40622.
- Informational purpose and geographical restrictions. The website contains information pertaining to the OWNER and its services. All the contents and information available on this website is exclusively intended for users in Spain.
- Intellectual Property. Copyright is claimed in all the information contained on this website, as well as its graphical design and used codes; they are also protected by other protection rights in pursuance of the Legislative Royal Decree 1/1996, April 12 on the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Act. These rights exclusively pertain to the OWNER or its licensees, therefore, reproduction, dissemination, transformation or public communication are expressly excluded, as well as any other type of transfer of this website content in full or in part. In this way, the web content and the content available through the OWNER’s services, including designs, texts, graphics, pictures, etc. are exclusive property of the OWNER or its licensees, with all rights reserved.
- Industrial Property. All trademarks, logos and anagrams shown on this website are the property of the OWNER or third companies. It is expressly forbidden to use, without a prior consent, any of the elements of this website for which copyright is claimed pursuant to the regulations in force on industrial property. Particularly, trademarks, trade names, shop signs, company names, logos, mottos or any other distinctive sign owned by the owner.
- Third Parties’ Links. The OWNER shall not be deemed responsible whatsoever for any content, trade activity, products and services included which might be viewed through e-links on this website.
- Cookies. A cookie is a little text file stored in the user’s browser when visiting a website. The aim of it is that the website is able to remember the user’s visit when s/he browses the site again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customisation of contents, statistics of use, links to social media, access to user accounts, and so on. The OWNER only uses technical cookies, so it is not obliged to display a banner, pop-up or emerging cookies notice, as well as it is not required to inform on each of the technical cookies used.
- Applicable law. The terms and conditions governing this website and all the relations which may arise hereof are protected by the Spanish legislation. Any conflict which might arise of the access or use of this website shall be heard by the relevant Courts.